Wandering Berusplants

My travel blog resurrected as I set out on another wander.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Communists

Today we had a plan. We would get the bus to a town called Nagakot, a hill perched settlement with views galore. Off we set packed for a night away, clean pants and everything, and all looked set fair for a merry wander. However we had not counted on the communists. Today they decided, was a day of strike for their no doubt worthy cause. So no buses for us. for them for anyone. Comunists and Maoists no less. Maoists in the 21st century, farcical no doubt but a blunter for public transport. So I've learnt my lesson, I wont fool with the Hammer and Cykle. Rather we'll head to Pokkara and relax by the lake, putting all matters red from our minds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home