Wandering Berusplants

My travel blog resurrected as I set out on another wander.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Monday, August 14, 2006

Pahar Ganj

Sweaty slippy slimy Pahar Ganj, a delightful little slum in the Monsoon so it is. No, really I dont want to by a wooden snake, athough the guy who clamed to have a Cobra in a bag interested me, was he trying to sell me it, or menace me with it I wonder....
Delhi brightened up by meeting a good friend Dror, Who I met originally in India years ago then in January as we past through Israel. He's with his father and brother, nice to see travelling families, but alas only for a day as they have flown up to Leh, the roof on India.
We wont be here much longer ourselves, as we have just booked a flight to Kathmandu with Sahara for a hundred dollars. Getting in to this flying thing as we near the end of our wander. Stil a month or two in Nepal, see some nice moutains, eat some nice grub and buy some fake North Face.
Enjoy the rest of your summers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home