Wandering Berusplants

My travel blog resurrected as I set out on another wander.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hong Kong Out

We've bought our ticket back to Japan and its via Hong Kong, which seems to be a fitting finale, to visit somewhere brand new (for us) right at the end of the wander, a crazy transition between Nepal and Japan. Thats about a month and a half from now, we'll get 5 days or so in Hong Kong, shortish but we figure its rather more costly than our average country. Inshallah we will be in Tokyo 2 days before I turn 32. Anyone who has any interesting info about Hong Kong then feel free to reply and tell. Tomorrow we plan a day out to somewhere with a nice view, then a couple of days later we will mov on to Pokkara and if possible live and even more relaxed life, looking over the lakes and forests to the big boomer mountains aloft.No obviously reason for the bird, but my isnt it ugly. I took the photo with new wizz bang snapper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home