Wandering Berusplants

My travel blog resurrected as I set out on another wander.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Another Blog

Recently someone recomended another Blog site which was suposed to be good for travelling as it had a map facility on it. I checked it out and it looked good so I made a blog. However as I got into it, it became apparent that it was dificult to place yourself on the map with any acuracy if you were not in a major city, especially in the middle east. I attempted to do so at first but closer inspection shows me way off, the problem being you can't zoom in when you place, only afterwards when you view. So what I finished with was a rather simple afair, but well, given I've done it I'll link it here. It may well be a good site in other regards, but I'm too far into it here to go changing now. Shame it aint such a good map, If it was a google world type map and you could place yourself exactly it would be excelent. If anyone knows of anything better, I'd be happy to find out!http://www.travelpod.com/traveler-profile/berusplants/tpod.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home