Wandering Berusplants

My travel blog resurrected as I set out on another wander.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Aden

Is hot, sweaty and the hotels are Expensive (we're paying $13 for our room, outrageous) However the food, esp. Fish is very good, being by the sea, and the sea itself is mighty pretty. We went for a swim yesterday in the beautiful warm waters, amusing ourselves watching the Yemeni women paddling in full Abaya (full black tent type outfit with a slit for the eyes)
We will return to Sana'a on Monday, in a proper full size coach. Not so amazing you might think but after many journeys in Peugeot 504 estates (capacity 10) you'd be excited too, trust me. Once back in Sana'a I can up load some of our recent pictures too, which I'm sure you're dying to see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home